Wednesday, July 20, 2011

9 Month Update

My oh my how time does fly! I can't believe how quickly we've made it to 9 months! Olivia is growing up so fast and she is so smart! (I'm not biased right?) Here is what our sweet girl is up to now:
Crawling, pulling up on things, saying "Dada" and "MaMa", loves to sing E-I-E-I-O, has one of her top two teeth coming through, waves bye-bye and gives High 5's, loves to be tickled and wrestles with her daddy, her absolute favorite TV shows are Dinosaur Train, Clifford, and Barney; loves to eat anything on mommy's plate, chews on carrot sticks and apple wedges, loves Puffs and crunchy maple cinnamon sticks, favorite songs are "If you're happy and you know it"; "Old McDonald"; "I love you, you love me"; "ABC Song"; and "I'm a little teapot". She went to the doctor today for her 9 month check-up and she is 19lbs, 27 1/2" long, and in perfect health!!! Yay Olivia way to go!!!!!! We are loving her sweet outgoing personality and she is so much fun. We don't know what we did before this sweet girl joined our family ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment