Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Fun

Olivia is doing wonderful and is walking everywhere now! She is still very much enjoying school on Thursdays and so am I!!!! It's so nice to get some time to catch up on house work without my little ankle biter helping me ;)) Whatever did I do before her???? I should have had all kinds of time to do stuff!! She loves to say.."that!" and point at objects waiting to be told what it is. She knows what "Hot" means and points at mommy's coffee cup, the stove, and sometimes food if she sees me blowing on it.. so cute! She is learning what "yes" and "no!" mean...and uses the shake and nod of her head to make sure we know what she means too!!! LOL ;-) Oh the joys of toddlerhood...here we come! She is definitely into using the "uh oh" word as much as possible so the other day she threw her travel size baby powder out our third floor window only to quickly follow up with "uh-oh!"...We aren't experiencing too many temper tantrums yet...but they are definitely hidden in there! She has a little red head in her! This weekend we are going to visit with some friends and go to a fall festival. I'm so excited to see her in her Halloween costume. She is going as a Baby Elephant this year. Here's to apple cider, caramel apples, and lots of family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment