Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting ready for Valentine's Day

This weekend is supposed to be pretty cold so lots of cuddling and movie watching in our future...did I mention the movies will probably be Elmo in Grouchland and if we're really lucky Nemo?? HAHA! My how times have changed!! I love the weekends when my sweet little family gets to spend quality time together and just enjoy being a famlily. Olivia is becoming her own little person more and more every day. She is totally in love with her "Daddee" (me too!) and gets so excited to see him every day when he comes home (me too!). I never imagined staying home all weekend and doing little projects was something I'd look forward to but I do ;-) These two people are what makes my world go 'round and I am truly blessed. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment