Saturday, January 21, 2012

Our new routine...

Well now that we have a little toddler on our hands my days are pretty busy and full of activities to keep Olivia entertained. Monday we are going to "Toddler Time" at our local library so that should be fun. Thursdays she is still in school which she loves and totally wears her out...yay for me! And we've starting going to the mall on Friday mornings so I can walk and then let her play in the play area. We usually get there before 9AM and it's us and bunch of senior citizens doing our "workout"! LOL...but she loves it because the lights and music are playing and she just brightens their day by waving and saying "HI" every time we pass someone. She is repeating everything now. Some of her favorite words are: UP!, shower (long story...), seat, Hi! (of course), Daddeeee (pronounced just like that!), and as of late NICE!. She says a ton more but these are just some the ones used most frequently. We are going through a fear of the bath tub lately. We have no idea how it happened or why..perhaps a bad dream, but now we have succeeded in getting her to shower with me..hopefully she'll outgrow it sooner than later. She is so much fun right now! I guess this is the cruel joke of it...hahaha...she's so sweet and fun now and then BOOM! she's probably going to wake up one day and in the "Terrible Two's" and I'm going to be like "ok..ok...joke's on me!". But until then...I'm going to dote and pronounce to the world how smart, sweet, and fun this little angel is!

No comments:

Post a Comment