Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rough week erased in one sweet moment ;)

This week Olivia has been a little out of sorts. I think she is having a really hard time with this last molar she's cutting and is possibly going through a growth spurt. Her energy level hasn't been as upbeat as usual and she's been a little whiny this week. I got stung by a yellow jacket on Tuesday and it's still HURTING!!! Today Livi had her "school day" and when I picked her up the teachers said she just wasn't herself today...didn't eat any of her lunch...and whined a lot. I layed her down for a nap when we got home and she went right down but after about 20 mins she woke up crying. After going in her room and picking her up and rocking her she fell right asleep..in my arms..hasn't done that in months and months! I just sat there staring at her sweet, innocent, beautiful, loving face and held her for a while. I know these moments are going to come less frequently and no matter how much she and I are going to go through "rough" weeks these sweet moments make my job the best on the planet! Love being a mommy ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment