Monday, April 9, 2012

Busy Spring Break for us!

Ok...so we don't really have a Spring Break in our house...but since everyone else was on Spring Break I figured why not?? I know it's been a couple of weeks since my last post so let me catch you up! My brother Blake came over for two weeks to celebrate his 21st birthday. I was thrilled to get to spend some time with him and Olivia loved the attention! (As if she doesn't get enough already! LOL :) We had a little party for him on his birthday and hung out again later in the week! Livi is still asking for her Unka Bake...so sweet! Then Max and I went to Vegas for a few nights to celebrate a friends birthday. WOW! We had a BLAST! It was a whirlwind travel experience (don't even get me started on the delays Delta has!!), a crazy good time (Epic actually!), and back home to the little one (who we missed so much!). Then after a busy work week for Max we were ready to have a fun Easter weekend and then WHAM!...Livi gets a stomach bug :(. She's still not feeling well but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we are through the worst of it. Take a look at the Easter pics below. We missed the egg hunt but thanks to my in-laws we still made some great memories :). Hope everyone has a great week and thanks for checking out the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment