Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Chatter Box

Olivia is talking up a storm and I get asked alot how many words I think she says now...so I thought I would put a little list together and see for myself...because honestly I have no idea! Up,Hello,Bye-Bye,"Muah"(for giving kisses),Muk(milk),sours(flowers),Bob(Spongebob...thanks Mimi and Poppa),Daddy,Mommy,AuntShana,UnkaBake(Uncle Blake),Lori,Trent,(we're still working on Lily)Dorothy,Mimi,Poppa,Kelsey(Chelsea),Mia,Emmy(Emily),MaeMolly(Mae and Molly),SeeSaw,MawMaw,AuntB,Mike,Doggie,Puppy(because there is a difference right?lol),Pam-Mari(her teachers),Machew(Matthew)-Colin(friends at school),boys,girls,outside!(yes she says it with an exclamation!),birdie,grass,car,truck,sool cus(school bus),chockcoco(chocolate milk),cheros(Cheerios),pococufs(CocoaPuffs),pasta,cheese,scool(stool),more(AND MORE AND MORE!),nitenite,stairs,ball,shower,baff(bath),teeth(toothbrush),soap(for both lotion and soap),bubbles,Elmo!,Abby,Bert,Ernie,sing,dance,RosiePosie(for Ring Around the Rosie song),park,ducks,hurryhurryhurry!,keys,....... You get the point..she tries to say everything you do...and her ability to associate words after hearing them only once is astonishing! Proud mommy? Yes, yes I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment