Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Park day and Fountain fun

Olivia and I went to "our" park today for some fun with her friend Emily. But before our playdate I got in some exercise! I have made it a point to get out and do at least 30 minutes every morning this week and must admit (although I already knew this!) that I am feeling so much better about myself! The girls are still a little too young to do any real playing together but they run along side of each other very nicely! LOL After the park we ventured over to the fountains in our neighborhood for some fun in the water. Olivia is still trying to give up a morning nap so our time was shortened due to some melting down but overall the morning was a success!

1 comment:

  1. As always, we had so much fun with you both! So proud of you for working out. You may inspire me to get off my butt now too!

    ReplyDelete